Starling Bank Statement
Starling Bank is a digital, or online-only, bank with its headquarters located in London, England. Anne Boden founded the independent company in 2014. The banking style of Starling is much different compared to other banks, as it has no physical locations, is paperless, and runs on renewable energy.
What is a bank statement ?
A bank statement is an official document that summarizes your account activity over a certain period of time, usually a month. You’ll find records of all incoming and outgoing transactions, so you know exactly what was going on with your money during that time. Bank statements are an essential resource for account holders to keep track of their finances, review spending habits, and spot fraudulent transactions or potential payment errors.
Benefits of a Bank Statement :
- Bank statements are a great tool to help account holders keep track of their finances
- They can help account holders track their finances, spot mistakes, and learn about spending habits
- The account holder should check their bank account regularly—either daily, weekly, or monthly—to ensure that their records match those of the bank. This helps reduce overdraft fees, errors and fraud.
- Use the bank statement template to monitor your monthly transactions. If you want, you can use this editable bank statement template for your own personal use to list all of your transactions. Then when the real bank statement comes, you can compare it with the template you’ve edited.
- It serves as a proof of all your transactions for the month. This is especially helpful for business owners as they can use it when they’re making financial decisions.
Item specifics :
- Lifetime license for MS Word.
- Instant Delivery & Download.
- Easy to edit, Easy to use.
- Template is 100% Customizable.